Beginner’s Cookie Decorating Class: September 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 1, 2018. 6:00pm-8:00pm
We will teach you how to decorate Hawaiian themed sugar cookies with royal icing. You will learn how to obtain the perfect consistency for piping and filling in a cookie, and creating fine details. 4 cookies will be provided, which you can take home to enjoy, as well as a free gift. Age 16+.
All classes will include supplies unless otherwise stated.
Gluten friendly items available upon request. Price will be subject to change.
Class Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the course will result in a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days before the class date.
- You are responsible for ensuring you arrive on time for the start of your class. Instructors will not repeat missed content as this would be to the detriment of other students. We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- In the unlikely event Short & Sweet must cancel a course you will be offered a full refund or, if you prefer, transferred to another course (subject to availability). We shall only be liable for the cost of the class and not any consequential loss.
- You agree to take all reasonable care while on our premises and only use equipment in the way taught. We shall not be held responsible for any injury if you fail to follow instructions on use of equipment. All accidents/injuries must be reported to the instructors immediately.
- We may occasionally take photographs for promotional purposes. If you prefer not to be photographed please let us know, you will not be photographed without your permission. By agreeing to be photographed you are consenting to any photographic material to be used by Short & Sweet for promotional purposes only. No photographs of children will be taken/used without express permission of the parent or guardian.
- You are asked not to take photographs/videos of our training room or at any time during the class without the permission of the instructor. You will be allowed to take photographs of your work at the end of the class.
- Although our training room is only accessed by staff and other students you are advised not to bring any items of high value with you. Short & Sweet will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the class.
- Since all classes are held in an area where food is prepared, we must ask that long hair is tied back, and close-toed shoes are worn. We recommend that bracelets or large rings are not worn during the class.
6 in stock